If you have an insurance industry job available and would like it posted on our website, please call Cheryl or Joyce at the association office at (801) 269-1200 with the pertinent information. Jobs will be posted for 60 days. After that it will be the responsibility of the person placing the ad to renew it by calling the association office.
Marketing Representative at Philadelphia Insurance Companies
Location: Salt Lake City, UT, United States
Philadelphia Insurance Companies, a member of the Tokio Marine Group, designs, markets and underwrites commercial property/casualty and professional liability insurance products for select industries. We have been in operation since 1962 and are nationally recognized as a member of Ward's Top 50 and rated A++ by A.M.Best.
We are seeking a motivated, high achiever for a Marketing Representative opportunity. Come join our team in Salt Lake City, UT!
The Marketing Representative is responsible for building a book of business within an assigned territory in the Rocky Mountain region. The focus is on qualifying leads & soliciting new business through agents and brokers.
You will utilize your entrepreneurial spirit and initiative to encourage our prospects to remember us. Being fearless of cold calling, conducting mail campaigns and networking will enable this go-getter to exceed quota.
A typical day includes the following:
• Develop new Preferred Agency and Select Agency relationships
• Explain features and merits of policies offered, recommending amount and type of coverage based on analysis of prospect's circumstances.
• Develop referrals from each qualified appointment
• Generate qualified submissions for processing to Underwriter
• Maintain communication with and visit each Preferred/Select Agent
Successful candidates will have the following:
• Bachelor's Degree
• Current Property and Casualty license
• A minimum of three to five years of previous experience in selling commercial insurance with a carrier or agency
• Ability to work in a fast paced, changing, growing environment
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, which includes tuition reimbursement and a generous 401K match. Our rich history of outstanding results and growth allow us to focus our business plan on continued growth, new products, people development and internal career opportunities. If you enjoy working in a fast paced work environment with growth potential please apply online.
Apply online at: http://phly-jobs.ttcportals.com/jobs/7619720-marketing-representative
Please email us any questions to: HRRecruiting@phly
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Looking For: FULL TIME
Provo full services Insurance Agency is looking for a:
Personal Lines Customer Account Manager
Customer Service Account Executive will provide professional, courteous service to our customers, carrier representatives and Wiseman Insurance colleagues. With a positive attitude, provide a high level of support in servicing and expanding our personal accounts property and casualty lines of business. In general, issues related to policy processing, maintenance of client data in the agency management system, maintenance of file documentation, routine policy changes, and other transaction or clerical work are all duties required for this position.
• Respond promptly and professionally to service needs of our clients
• Develop a high level of proficiency with agency management system (AMS360)
• Provide clerical and technical support to Producers to benefit and establish/ maintain client relationships
• Prepares insurance applications and related documents by gathering, sorting, organizing, and recording client and prospect data, information, and documents
• Ensures compliance with underwriting guidelines by reviewing new business, cancellations, non-renewals, and reinstatement requests; noting discrepancies
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
• Enhances operations and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• Experienced in Personal insurance and terminology preferred but not required
• Utah Property and Casualty licensed - We can assist in working toward this if not licensed
• Strong ability to listen, discern, and prioritize with clients, colleagues and insurance representatives based on a deep understanding of relevant issues
• Possess a strong ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
• Good computer skills (MS-Office, Word, Outlook, Excel)
• Personal Lines experience with multiple independent Carriers would be preferred but not required
• Quick at processing and effective at multitasking
Please send resume' to: Craig Wiseman firstname.lastname@example.org